We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best.
We're searching for a strong communicator who loves to help people. We pride ourselves in offering the best possible shopping experience, clothes, and fit, and you will be a crucial part of fulfilling that promise.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be a resource for customers to learn more about our clothes, fit, and style.
- Assist new customers with exchanges, returns, and anything else they need to ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Establish new support standards and processes to help better serve a growing number of customers.
- Work alongside co-founders and team at large to manage projects and improve business operations as needed.
- Whatever it takes to deliver the best possible customer experience!
THIS MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- You enjoy speaking with and helping all kinds of people!
- Comfortably speaking with customers through any medium, including email, text, live chat, and phone calls.
- Genuinely excited to work together and solve problems, even if it's outside your role.
- Familiarity with support and eCommerce software like Shopify, Zendesk, and Olark.
This is a fully remote position. If this position sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.