We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best.
We're searching for a strong communicator who loves to help people. We pride ourselves in offering the best possible shopping experience, clothes, and fit, and you will be a crucial part of fulfilling that promise.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Take initiative to learn about our products and processes (and improve them!).
- Be a resource for customers to learn more about our clothes, fit, and style.
Assist customers with exchanges, returns, and anything else they need to ensure a positive shopping experience.
Communicate with customers through email, live chat, and phone calls in fast-paced manner.
- Creatively problem solve and do whatever it takes to deliver the best possible customer experience!
THIS MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- You enjoy speaking with and helping all kinds of people!
- Passionate about product knowledge and delivering a great experience.
- Comfortable speaking with customers through any medium, including in-person, email, text, live chat, and phone calls.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet.
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Genuinely excited to work together and solve problems, even if it's outside of your role.
- Excited to work with a small, startup environment.
- Impeccable computer skills and knowledge.
- Familiarity with support and ecommerce software like Shopify, Zendesk, and Olark a plus.
Ash & Erie is currently operating remotely but we hope to be back in our downtown Detroit office when it is safe enough to do so. While we prefer local candidates, we are open to a fully remote team member in any location.
This position would start as part-time, hourly with an expectation of 20-25 hours per week. We expect hours to increase to 30-40 hours per week as we get closer to the holiday season and beyond.
If this position sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to connect! Please click here to submit your resume and information!