We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best. It goes beyond shirts, pants, patterns, and even fit. It’s the feeling of confidence knowing that there’s an entire brand that believes your height is perfect.
We're searching for a strong communicator who loves to help people. We pride ourselves in offering the best possible shopping experience, clothes, and fit, and you will be a crucial part of fulfilling that promise.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be a resource for customers to learn more about our clothes, fit, and style.
- Assist customers with exchanges, returns, and anything else they need to ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Communicate with customers through email, live chat, and phone calls in a fast-paced manner.
- Creatively problem solve and do whatever it takes to deliver the best possible customer experience!
THIS MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- You enjoy speaking with and helping all kinds of people!
- Passionate about product knowledge and delivering a great experience.
- Comfortable speaking with customers through any medium, including in-person, email, text, live chat, and phone calls.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to problem-solve and think on your feet.
- Ability to stay calm in stressful situations.
- Genuinely excited to work together and solve problems, even if it's outside of your role.
- Excited to work with a small, startup environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Familiarity with customer support and ecommerce software like Shopify and Zendesk is a plus.
This is a part-time, hourly, remote position with an average expectation of 5-15 hours per week to start. If it sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to hear from you! Please click here to apply.