Director of Customer Support
We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand specifically for shorter guys. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best. We were recently featured on Shark Tank and even made a deal with Mark Cuban on the show!
We’re looking for someone to work behind-the-scenes to provide support and guidance so that each customer is getting exactly what they need. You should be motivated by problem-solving, passionately care about people, and want to make sure every person has a great shopping experience. We rely heavily on customer insights to drive product development and improvements, and we’ll depend on your feedback to make the right decisions. As a young and fast-growing company, you would have an immediate impact from day one.
Requirements for the role include:
- Do whatever it takes to deliver the best customer experience while serving as the direct point of contact to our customers
- Be a resource for customers to learn more about our clothes, fit, and style
- Establish new standards and procedures to help better support a growing number of customers
Nice-to-haves for the role include:
- 3+ years of experience in customer support for a consumer product ecommerce brand
- Familiarity with support and ecommerce software like Shopify, Zendesk, and Olark
If this position sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), please send your resume to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!