Director of Growth Marketing
We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to define, scale, and lead Ash & Erie’s performance and growth marketing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead strategy, planning, and execution of all marketing and e-commerce initiatives for Ash & Erie across all paid, owned, and earned media
- Responsible for developing and implementing cross-channel customer acquisition and retention strategies, including digital, SEM/SEO, social media, PR, content marketing, email, podcasts, influencer outreach, and sponsorships to build brand awareness and increase sales
- Lead brand development and initiatives across all channels
- Help manage and implement site enhancements, merchandising, promotions, shopping experience, and inventory management to drive sales and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Manage internal team members and agencies to maximize team productivity and efficiency and ensure company goals are met
- Develop reporting framework to effectively track performance across all marketing and web channels and turn that data into actionable insights that increase ROAS, lower customer acquisition costs, and improve repeat purchase rates
- Constantly seek optimization and growth opportunities through A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnerships, landing page optimization and more
THIS MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, strategy, and ecommerce
- Experience with a digitally native consumer brand, ideally in apparel
- Organized and motivated, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to try new strategies without fear of failure
If this position sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to connect! Please email your resume and a paragraph about why you’re interested in the role to email@example.com.