Director of Production & Planning
We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand specifically for shorter guys. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best. We were recently featured on Shark Tank and even made a deal with Mark Cuban on the show!
We’re looking for someone to lead development and production of all products at Ash & Erie. As a young and fast-growing company, you would have an immediate impact from day one.
Requirements for the role include:
- 5+ years of managing the entire production process to ensure on-time delivery and all quality control standards are met
- Find and develop relationships with new suppliers and manufacturing partners for existing and future product lines
- Budget and forecast inventory needs to ensure effective growth and cash management
- Experience planning and identifying new colors, styles, and collections each season
- Identify new product categories and work with technical designer to develop new products
Nice-to-haves for the role include:
- Existing relationships with menswear suppliers and manufacturers
- Experience managing multiple areas of production and development
If this position sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), please send your resume to email@example.com. We can’t wait to hear from you!