Director of Product Development
We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand specifically for shorter men. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best. We were featured on Shark Tank and even made a deal with Mark Cuban on the show!
We’re looking for someone to lead production and design at Ash & Erie. As a young and fast-growing company, you would have an immediate impact from day one.
What You'll Do:
- Manage design and development for all collections each season
- Identify new product categories and work with in-house technical designer to develop new products
- Manage the entire production process to ensure on-time delivery and all quality control standards are met
- Find and develop relationships with new suppliers and manufacturing partners for existing and future product lines
- Budget and forecast inventory needs to ensure effective growth and cash management
This Might Describe You:
- Bachelor’s Degree in fashion design or a related field
- 2-5 years working in design, product development, or sourcing with a leading brand
- Experience developing a wide range of menswear
- Existing relationships with menswear suppliers and manufacturers
- Experience in a flexible and fast-paced work environment or startup
- Ability to work independently and make key decisions
If this position sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), please send an email to email@example.com with your resume, a paragraph on why you’re interested in the position, and a list of your top three favorite shorter men!