Inventory and Supply Chain Manager
We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best.
We’re looking for someone to manage supply chain, production, and inventory management and forecasting. This person will have significant responsibilities and own a core part of our business from day one.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work directly with overseas and domestic factories for the approval of trims, fabrics, samples, lab dips, strike-offs, and pre-production samples
- Find new and manage existing relationships with vendors and partners including fabric mills and production factories around the world
- Track inventory velocity and manage purchase orders to ensure effective inventory management
- Create models and manage inventory forecasting based on historical sales, projections, and existing inventory
THIS MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- Organized and motivated, thriving in a fast and ambiguous environment
- Excited to build and manage relationships
- Experience with supply chain, product development, or project management is a plus
- Strong experience with Excel and inventory management tools
If this position sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to connect! Please email your resume and a paragraph about why you’re interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.