We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best. It goes beyond shirts, pants, patterns, and even fit. It’s the feeling of confidence knowing that there’s an entire brand that believes your height is perfect.
We’re looking for someone to manage inventory and demand planning. You will have significant responsibilities and own a core part of the business from day one.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop historical sales and product analysis to assist with planning
- End-to-end inventory management - understand sales trends, inventory levels, and status of production orders
- Identify potential inventory shortages and develop appropriate plans to ensure no stockouts
- Work with factory partners to place new production orders and explore cost saving opportunities
- Evaluate excess inventory situations and develop liquidation plans that maximize revenue and margin
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-6 years’ experience working in demand planning; ecommerce or supply chain experience a plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication, and computer skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through
- Ability to shift priorities and embrace change
- High proficiency in Excel
This is a remote US position. If it sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to connect! Click here to apply.