Performance Marketing Manager
We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best.
The Performance Marketing Manager will lead the development and optimization of all ‘performance’ channels, including PPC, SEO, affiliate, and more. With an ability to build, execute, track and optimize campaigns, you will work closely with our team to ensure consistency and drive growth across all digital marketing channels.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Proven history taking initiative, crafting plans, and driving growth
- Deep experience with Facebook advertising, email marketing automation, video marketing, PPC/Adwords, SEO, display, retargeting, social ads, affiliate networks, and more e-commerce strategies
- Confidence to act as a strategic thought leader on digital strategies and tactics that will grow the business
- Ability to execute campaigns and measure ROI through ongoing analysis, tracking and optimization
- Willingness to try new strategies without fear of failure
NICE-TO-HAVES FOR THE ROLE INCLUDE:
- Prior experience with a D2C brand is a plus
- Graphic design and photo/video is welcomed, but not required
If this position sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to connect! Please email your resume and a paragraph about why you’re interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.