We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best. It goes beyond shirts, pants, patterns, and even fit. It’s the feeling of confidence knowing that there’s an entire brand that believes your height is perfect.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a freelance affiliate marketer to help build Ash & Erie’s brand presence by working with influencers, media sites, and more to spread the word about our brand. You would be responsible for researching, identifying, and managing affiliate partners on an ongoing basis. As a small company, you would lead all affiliate marketing and work directly with our Director of Marketing and co-founders.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Research, identify, and build new relationships with potential affiliate partners
- Actively manage existing affiliate partnerships on an ongoing basis, making sure contract deliverables are met (both from us and our partners)
- Develop and execute on influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns on affiliate relationships on an ongoing basis.
THIS MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- 3+ years of experience creating and managing partnerships (influencer, affiliate, or brand partnerships)
- Proven track record of creating and implementing outreach strategies that get results
- Great at (digital) networking
- Excellent communication skills whether in-person, on video calls, or through emails and Slack messages.
- Attention to detail (so no relationships fall through the cracks)
- Experience working with D2C brands or within apparel industry preferred
This is a remote, freelance position. If it sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to hear from you! Click here to apply.