We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best. It goes beyond shirts, pants, patterns, and even fit. It’s the feeling of confidence knowing that there’s an entire brand that believes your height is perfect.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a freelance graphic designer to create visual assets to be used on advertisements, our websites, marketing campaigns, and any other company material. This role requires a creative and talented individual who can operate within the framework of our style and brand guidelines to produce original and engaging visual content. Our ideal candidate has a strong portfolio of successful design work and relevant graphic design experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create visual assets for use on social media, advertisements, website, or wherever necessary
- Working within brand and style guidelines, deliver assets that support larger campaign goals
- Brainstorm and propose ideas about potential campaigns and creative assets
THIS MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Extensive portfolio of successful design work
- Experience working with D2C brands or within apparel industry preferred
This is a remote, freelance position. If it sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to hear from you! Click here to apply.