We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team based in downtown Detroit and dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best. It goes beyond shirts, pants, patterns, and even fit. It’s the feeling of confidence knowing that there’s an entire brand that believes your height is perfect.
The Inventory and Supply Chain Associate will be responsible for helping to manage the Ash & Erie supply chain, product development, production process, and inventory management and forecasting. This person will have significant responsibilities and own a core part of our business from day one.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company at the ground level and have a direct impact. Since the team will be small initially, you must be both a strategic leader and someone that loves to get their hands dirty. This role will report to the co-founders.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Track inventory velocity and manage purchase orders to ensure effective inventory management
- Create models and manage inventory forecasting based on historical sales, projections, and existing inventory
- Complete research reports on industry and consumer trends based on customer surveys, competitor analysis, and market research
- Work directly with overseas and domestic factories for the approval of trims, fabrics, samples, lab dips, strike-offs, pre-production samples, and all aspects of the production process
- Find new and manage existing relationships with vendors and partners including fabric mills and production factories around the world
THIS MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- Organized and motivated, thriving in a fast and ambiguous environment
- Excited to build and manage relationships
- 1-5 years of direct experience with supply chain, product development, or project management
- Strong experience with Excel and inventory management tools
While we would love to work together in our Detroit office, we are open to a fully remote position from anywhere in the United States.Please email your resume and a paragraph about why you’re interested in the role to email@example.com.