We’re Ash & Erie, the first major brand for shorter men. We’re a small team dedicated to helping men 5’8” and below look and feel their best. It goes beyond shirts, pants, patterns, and even fit. It’s the feeling of confidence knowing that there’s an entire brand that believes your height is perfect.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to help scale Ash & Erie through paid marketing efforts, partnerships, social media, and more. Additionally, they’ll be excited about touching all aspects of marketing at a fast-growing ecommerce company. This person will have real responsibility and own key parts of our marketing efforts from day one.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Plan, schedule, and execute product and lifestyle photoshoots
- Source and manage UGC creators and support their efforts to create raw creative
- Work with co-founder and paid agencies to define, execute, and iterate on paid marketing strategies
- Research and identify new marketing channels as we continue to scale paid budgets
- Manage organic social media channels
- Help manage and implement site enhancements, merchandising, promotions, and more to drive sales and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Help compile key metrics and daily/monthly reporting
THIS MIGHT DESCRIBE YOU:
- 2-5 years of experience
- Organized and motivated, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to try new strategies without fear of failure
- Experience with marketing or growth at a startup
- Experience with a digitally native consumer brand, ideally in apparel
- Experience working across the full DTC marketing funnel (customer acquisition, conversion, and engagement) and across the marketing mix (including online and offline channels).
We are open to a fully remote position from anywhere in the United States.
If this position sounds like a good fit (pun intended!), we would love to connect! Please submit your application here.